January 25th, 2018
- Build self-confidence in choice-making
- Learn positive coping skills
- Explore your skills and talents
- Improve communication skills
- Educate yourself and others about your rights
February 6th, 2018
The Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund is a financial assistance program for New Jersey families whose children have an illness or condition. For those eligible, it reimburses families and guardians for expenses incurred not otherwise covered by health insurance or State or Federal programs.
This webinar is hosted by The Arc of New Jersey Family Institute and presented by Amy Taklif, M.S.W, L.S.W, Medical Social Work Consultant. For additional information and to register, click here.