Day Programs Compete in Annual Fitness Run/Walk
April 11th, 2016
On Wednesday, April 6th The Arc of Essex County's Day Programs competed in their annual fitness run and walk in Orange Park. The sound of pep talks, team spirit, and encouraging cheers could be heard throughout the park as day program attendees competed in three categories: Slow Walkers, Fast Walkers, and Runners.
Congratulations to the following winners in their respective categories:
- Gold - Ricardo Velez - Opportunity Zone
- Silver - James Imperatrice - Special Young Adults
- Bronze - Timothy (Dusty) Philbrook - Reach Community Resource Center
- Gold - Marcia Murray - Supportive Work Opportunities Program
- Silver - Antoine Davis - Supportive Work Opportunities Program
- Bronze - Dwyan Byers - Bridges
- Gold - Anthony Bushko - ARCompany
- Silver - Allen Brown - Supportive Work Opportunities Program
- Bronze - Christian Perez - Reach Community Resource Center
Top three finishers in the slow walkers category proudly show off their gold, silver, and bronze medals. Pictured (L-R) are James Imperatrice, Dusty Philbrook, and Ricardo Velez.