The February 2017 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
February 3rd, 2017
The February 2017 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Top 10 Things to Know About Choosing a Camp
- Deputy Commissioner of the State Department of Human Services, Dr. Dawn Apgar Visits The Arc
- "Conquering Change" - The Arc of Essex County Releases 2015-2016 Annual Report
- The Arc's Saturday Children's Respite Program Enjoys a Recreation Day with the GECC in Montclair
- Join Us for The Arc of Essex County's Employment Open House on February 16th
- Board Member and Stepping Stones Alum Take Home Bronze for Unified Pairs Figure Skating
- Team Captain Interest Meeting to be Held Thursday, March 2 at 6:30 p.m.
- The Arc to Celebrate Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month with Photo Contest
- The Candle Lighters Annual Tricky Tray to Benefit The Arc of Essex County on March 12th
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.