Looking to Make a Difference While Social Distancing?
April 28th, 2020
Have a birthday coming up? Perhaps a milestone anniversary on the horizon? Celebrate your special occasion with your friends and loved ones while making a difference and practicing social distancing. Leverage Facebook to host a personalized event on its social platform that will enable you to raise funds for The Arc of Essex County. In the past three years, supporters like you have raised nearly $9,000 by hosting Facebook fundraisers!
Are you ready to create your own birthday/celebration Facebook fundraiser? Here’s how…
In a few, easy steps, you could help raise significant funds for The Arc of Essex County.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/
- Click “Raise Money for a Nonprofit Organization”
- Select “The Arc of Essex County” as the organization of your choice
- Create a goal and timeline for your fundraiser
- Customize your fundraiser page with a personal message about why you are raising money for The Arc of Essex County
- Create and Share with friends
Payments are processed through Facebook and will be deposited directly to The Arc of Essex County. Please note, Facebook has generously waived all processing fees for online donations processed through Facebook Fundraisers which means donations will have an even bigger impact!
To learn more about Facebook Fundraisers, click here.
Have a question? Need Help? Please contact Heather Comstock, Senior Director of Development and Communication at 973-535-1181 x1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.