March 13: Coronavirus Update from the CEO
March 13th, 2020
Dear Members of The Arc Family:
In our continuing effort to monitor and respond to the evolving Coronavirus situation, based on new information from federal and state authorities, The Arc of Essex County is taking the following steps:
- Stepping Stones School: Suspended through April 3rd
- Stepping Stones Early Intervention: Suspended until further notice
- Children and Adult Individual and Group Respite and Recreation Programs: Suspended through March 27th
- Adult Day Programs: Suspended for consumers through March 27th
- Residential Services: No outside visitors; only essential community activities
More detailed information specific to your loved one's programs will be communicated directly through that service/program department. Information specific to staff will be communicated under separate cover directly to staff. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this unprecedented emergency.
The Arc of Essex County is committed to keeping our families informed and we will continue to provide updates. Wishing you continued good health.
Chief Executive Officer
The Arc of Essex County