Registration Now Open for 22nd Annual Run Walk Event
January 20th, 2020
The Arc of Essex County will host the 22nd Annual Building Tomorrows 5K Run, Family Walk, and Fun Fest on Saturday, April 25th at The Clipper Pavilion in South Mountain Recreation Complex in West Orange. Join us as we run, walk, laugh, and play to raise money for children and adults with Autism, Down syndrome, and other with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The 2020 5K run kicks off at 9 a.m. and features a beautiful, tree-lined course around the South Mountain reservoir. Entry fees for all ages are $30 (early-bird rate is $25 prior to April 16 with code “EARLY"). Run features include:
- Flat, Park Course
- Double Loop
- Traffic Free
- Gun Timing w/ Split Times
- Digital Race Results
- Water Station on Course
- Bag Check
- Race T-shirt
- Post-Race Refreshments
- Stay & Play Admission (see below)
- Strollers Permitted at Back of Start Line
- Leashed, Well-Behaved Dogs Permitted
Our strength is powered by the commitment of individuals like you! Why walk alone? Grab your friends, family, and coworkers and create a team as you walk in support of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Details:
- Individual walkers and teams are strongly encouraged to fundraise
- Raise $25+ and receive a FREE event t-shirt and Fun Fest Admission
- Refreshments available (while supplies last) and Food Truck on site for purchase
Fun Fest Information:
Following the run and walk, stay, play, and enjoy the interactive Family Fun Fest! The Fun Fest will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and feature:
- Interactive games and activities
- Character meet and greets
- Live Music
- Food truck and more!
Admission is $5 per person (FREE for walkers who raise $25+) and free for children 5 years old and under.
Register today at www.runorwalk.org. We look forward to seeing you on April 25th!
For general event questions and sponsorship inquiries, contact the Senior Director of Development and Communication, Heather Comstock, at email@example.com or at (973) 535-1181 ext. 1224.