The April 2018 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
April 6th, 2018
The April 2018 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- A Note from Linda Lucas, CEO of The Arc of Essex County
- Stepping Stones Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with The Deron School
- Adult Recreation Participants Broaden Their Horizons
- Voting Opens Monday, April 9th for the Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month Photo Contest
- Camp Hope Update
- Exciting Group Home and Day Program Renovations in the Works
- 20th Annual Building Tomorrows Event is Less Than a Month Away!
- Taking a Trip with a Special-Needs Traveler
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner – April Openings
- Tributes from Winter 2018
- The Arc Remembers Antonio Barbalace
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.