THE FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION OF THE GUARDIAN IS NOW AVAILABLE
February 1st, 2019
The February 2019 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Adult Recreation Program Celebrates the Chinese New Year
- The Arc Unveils New Camp Hope Video; 2019 Applications Now Available
- Registration Now Open for 21st Annual Run Walk Event
- Hotel Respite Program Enjoys Wildlife Show, Pottery, and More!
- 2019 Camp Hope Applications Now Available
- Thank You for Fundraising on Behalf of The Arc of Essex County on Facebook
- The Arc of Essex County's Residential Corner - February Openings
- Parents Night Out Program Returns Friday, February 15
- SOKOL-USA Makes Donation to Stepping Stones in Honor of Graduate Lilly Bohon
- Annual Appeal Success!
- Home Assistance Program Now Accepting New Families
- Tributes from Fall 2018
- Online Registration Now Open For February 24th Tricky Tray
- The Arc of New Jersey Unveils New Developmental Disabilities Training Resource Website
- Remembering Former Livingston Mayor and Board Member Bob Leopold
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.