The February 2020 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
February 7th, 2020
The February 2020 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Stepping Stones Students Learn About Chinese New Year
- Chili Cookoff a Hit for Adult Recreation and Respite Participants
- Annual Appeal Update!
- 2020 Camp Hope Applications Now Available
- The Arc Expands Opportunity Zone Day Program, Nearly Tripling Space
- Registration Now Open for 22nd Annual Run Walk Event
- NEW! Children’s Services Recreation Catalog Now Available
- Cast Your Vote Today!
- Accessibility Improvements Completed at Wedgewood Group Home
- Meet the Support Coordination Agencies on February 25th
- Self Advocates Take a Cooking Class with the Healthy Lifestyles Project
- The Arc of Essex County Receives $30,000 CDBG Grant from Essex County
- Back Up Generator Installed at Roseland Group Home Thanks to The Hyde & Watson Foundation
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner - February Openings
- Census Materials Now Available from The Arc of the United States
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.