The July 2019 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
July 1st, 2019
The July 2019 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- The Arc Celebrates Five Stepping Stones Graduates
- Art Contest Winners Announced!
- Just 3 Boxes Remain to Fully Fund New Sensory Initiative!
- Camp Hope Gears Up for an Unforgettable Summer
- Scott and Nakeema Crowned King and Queen at Annual Day Services Prom
- Save the Date! 2019 Uncorked & Uncapped Set for October 3rd
- Large Crowd Gathers for Annual Membership Meeting & Transitioning to Adult Services Workshop
- Adult Recreation Program Hits the Casino in the Poconos
- Volunteers Honored at Annual Stepping Stones Luncheon
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner July Openings
- The Arc Receives 2 Grants Totaling $8,000 for Camp Hope
- Tributes from Spring 2019
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.