The May 2019 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
May 2nd, 2019
The May 2019 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Day Programs Compete in Annual Fitness Run/Walk & Fundraising Competition
- Parents Night Out Program Returns Friday, May 17
- The Arc of Essex County Crowns Victors of 21st Annual Building Run/Walk
- Does Your Child Turn 21 After July 1?
- Adult Recreation Program Experiences Broadway Talent
- Orange Orphan Society Awards $7,500 Grant for Camp Hope Fee Assistance
- The Arc of Essex County to Host Annual Membership Meeting and Info Session on June 18
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner - May Openings
- Livingston Kiwanis Annual Barry Ross/Arc Day Karnival Returns Saturday, May 11
- The Arc of the United States Seeking Survey Participants
- A Win/Win Situation - Gifts of Stock
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.