The November 2019 Edition of The Guardian is Now Available
November 1st, 2019
The November 2019 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Fall Fun at Stepping Stones School
- The Arc of Essex County Goes Skydiving at iFly Paramus
- Employees Honored at Annual Recognition Luncheon
- Parents’ Night Out Program Throws a Halloween Bash
- Winners Recognized During Artists Reception; Notecards Now For Sale
- Staff Spotlight: Takia Reed
- Hayrides, Halloween Parties, and Trunk or Treats, Oh My!
- Terrace, Marmon, and Cedar Grove Group Homes Celebrate Milestone Birthday!
- Winter Coat Drive - Help Families in Need!
- Creativity Abounds at The Arc’s Fall Paint & Sip
- Give the Gift of Arc Apparel for the Holidays
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner - November Openings
- The Arc Remembers Henry Alexander
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.