THE SEPTEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE GUARDIAN IS NOW AVAILABLE
September 7th, 2018
The September 2018 edition of The Guardian is now available. Articles include:
- Meet Our New Board President
- More Vendors and Entertainment Added to 2018 Uncorked & Uncapped
- Hotel Respite Program Enjoys Weekend Thanks to Wallerstein Foundation for Geriatric Life Improvement
- A Summer to Remember at Camp Hope - New Facilities, Staff, and Activities
- New Beginnings at Stepping Stones School
- Group Home Renovations Complete
- Farm-to-Table Class a Hit!
- Join Us for The Arc of Essex County’s Employment Open House on September 12th
- Feeling Lucky? Buy Your 50/50 Ticket Today!
- The Arc of Essex County to Host IEP Review Clinic
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser for The Arc of Essex County Today!
- The Arc of Essex County’s Residential Corner – September Openings
- Donate Your Unwanted Used Vehicle to The Arc of Essex County
- The Arc Remembers Lisa Zampano
To view a printable version of The Guardian, click here.